Tuesday 11 March 2014

Liam is 3!

Celebrating Liam's last day as a 2 year old at the Beefeater.

New Things I Can Do:  I can recite almost all the nursery rhymes.  I'm able to go for long walks and have just started to master a scooter.  I'm able to write my name and I love drawing.  I can read some simple words and love sounding out all the letters that I see.  I'm starting to dress myself and can go to the toilet.  I'm very sensible when I'm out and always stay close to Mommy.  I'm quiet when you first meet me but am very talkative at home.  I love doing puzzles and can take turns at games.   I can jump through hoops in the pool and can swim on my own with a noodle.  I love pushing off the side and pretending to blast off like a rocket. 

Favourite Animal:  I'm not really into animals but I don't mind watching ducks or petting some cats like Timmy (or calling out for Jack and Harry).

Friends I See Often:  Oliver, Robert, Amy.

Foods I Like:  Wraps!  Filled with hummous or liver pate.  I love my fruit--strawberries and blueberries in particular.

Favourite Hobbies:  I like visiting my library and going to Dance class.  I love playing in the park and sliding down the fireman pole.  I love listening to stories and playing with my trains on my railway.  I love Thomas the Tank Engine and everything associated with it.  I like helping Mommy with the baking and playing football with Daddy and Grace.  I enjoy going for my weekly swimming lesson. 

How I Celebrated My Third Birthday:  The weekend before my birthday, Daddy surprised me by driving me to the Island of Sodor.  A Thomas Day-Out was a fantastic birthday treat!   On my actual birthday, it was a very warm, Spring Day.  We went to Oakhill Park to play before having lunch at Nana's and Poppa's.  Millie came over too for the celebration.  Nana set up a lovely feast and I had a bagel with cream cheese, some yellow and red peppers and strawberries and blueberries.  For a special treat, I requested a chocolate cake.  Mommy made a chocolate and salted caramel cake.  It was delicious!  Afterwards, my whole family went outside to play football with me.  I got to play with my trains too, so it really was a perfect day for me.

Having a snack by the park.

Liam riding the Roundabout.

Liam on a see-saw.

Liam requested a chocolate cake.

He loved his surprises.

Reading all about Harold.

Grace interested in the puzzle too.

Ah, Emily!

Now...I just need to practise with my balance bike.


Liam's birthday balloon.

And Grace's balloon.

The birthday boy with his Daddy, sister and Nana and Poppa.


Mommy, Daddy, Grace, Liam and Millie.

Waiting for his slice.

Liam, of course, loved it.

Liam loving his cake and Grace, her muffin.

Perfect weather to play football outdoors.

Liam with his Uncle Jamie.

Liam at 3.
 
A healthy spread to balance all the chocolate.

Reading his train book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment