Sunday 29 June 2014

Grace is 19 Months!

 
New Things I Can Do:  I'm talking and walking more.  I still prefer to be in my buggy but Mommy, Daddy and Liam all try to get me to walk more.  I grab my spoon and try to feed myself my yoghurt and apple sauce.  I love racing from the toy boxes to the stairs.  I like dressing up in costumes.
 
New Things I Can Say:  I attempt to repeat everything you say.  Some of my favourite words are:  "That way" and " Marks, Get Set...Go!"
 
Things That Make Me Laugh:   Being chased up the stairs.  My feet are ticklish.  Throwing my food! 
 
What I Like:  I enjoy playing with lego and going for bike rides.  I still LOVE cats.  I like dressing Teddy up and feeding him.  I enjoy my 2 naps a day.  I like copying Liam.  

Nothing better than a cardboard box.

Two little musicians. 


Giving the "out" signal.

Big smile!

Ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment